Sintered Flyash Lightweight Aggregates is made from the sintering process of fly ash as per IS CODE 9142 PART 2.
Sintagg is formed into small round pellets, which are then processed to creates a very hard aggregates with a honeycombed internal spongy structure . These hard pellets can then be used as a superior, consistent, lightweight aggregate which is up to 50% lighter than natural aggregate.
- Lightweight concrete masonry
- Structural lightweight and semi-lightweight cast-in-place concrete
- Low-density precast concrete units
- Low-density mortars for radiant heat floor and refractory
- Geotechnical low-density engineered fill
- Insulating concrete fill
- Concrete roofing tile and ballast
Typical Physical characteristics
- Aggregate Size : 4-8 , 8-12 mm
- Bulk Density : @850 kg/M³
- Bulk Porosity : 35-40 %
- Aggregate Strength : > 4.0 MPa
- Water Absorption : <16 %
- Shape : Round pellets